Saturday, May 21, 2005

A'Roma Roasters


My favorite local hang-out for nearly 15 years! A'Roma Roasters, Santa Rosa. I will be comparing every coffee house along the way to this one.



Inside A'roma Roasters

Update: After the Americas Trip, I took a fresh look at A'Roma Roasters and, sadly, the assessment was not a positive one. I guess I'm a slow learner. In roughly fifteen years as a customer (and an estimated $15,000 in purchases over this period,) exactly ONE employee learned my name. And she moved on years ago.

The ownership has steadily become more heavy-handed in laying down rules and restrictions and responded to exactly one of the many suggestions I offered over the years.

So, I moved on - across the Railroad Square to Flying Goat Coffee. I'll give them a shot at my business.

No comments: