Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Witness Protection


Computer malfunctioning. Looks pretty though.


For the past 15 days, I've been underground, or so it feels. Kind of like Hades, in fact. The day before leaving for Washington, my computer started malfunctioning. I've spent two weeks studying, troubleshooting, dismantling and reassembling. I can now comfortably state the computer is in worse shape than when I started. And I'm convinced "Homeland Security" is at the heart of this mischief.

But today I found a relatively safe facility (I hope) where I can use the computers to continue my mission (whatever that might be.)

I can't say any more at this time. (It's dinner time, and I'm hungry.)

3 comments:

Drew Kampion said...

Well, now, I hope you're fed up.

otto said...

Hopefully you used a strap to diffuse the static electricity while you were prying the laptop apart.

timtraveler said...

Oops.